Updated Core's Overview-src.html...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:35:58 +0200
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
... by using 'usesVocabulary'. Chatting with Niklas after the call, we also agreed that some of the explicit issues he had in the text could be removed.

With that, I would say that the vocabulary expansion part is pretty fine now, though it still has to go through the Shane processing to turn the language into a proper spec text:-)