Spec update with vocabulary expansion

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 02:34:36 -0400
To: public-rdfa-wg WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Niklas and I worked over the last several days to craft spec language to describe RDFa Vocabulary Expansion to the working copy [1]. There is a small change to section 7.5 step 2 that describes inserting rdfa:vocab triples into the doc (I know, not approved, but it was expedient). Also, another short reference at the end of section 7. The meat of the discussion is in section 10, borrowing heavily on Ivan's great beginnings.

Note that there are a number of issues added for group discussion.

Gregg

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview.html