Re: Small @profile question

  Correct.  Moreover, if that prefix declaration were made in an
external RDFa Profile, and that profile document were not loaded, the
processor would not even look at the item to TRY to expand the CURIE.
Processing of the tree starting at the element where the @profile
attribute was defined would be skipped.