Re: RDFa API Heartbeat Candidate 1 - 2010-09-12

Manu,

would it be possible to give a somewhat more detailed answer on my last week's comments to see what happened to those? Beyond a number of editorial comments, I had technical issues, too:

- the return type of filter
- the role and positioning of the 'iterator' vs. the parser
- reference to a store in an iterator

that do not seem to have been addressed, neither a comment/note has been added to the document.

Also: do you need my diagrams as part of the publication or not? If not, I will not bother redoing them to have proper SVG... (I did the easy one in Illustrator directly which then have a proper output that we can use)

Cheers

Ivan