Re: PROPOSAL to close ISSUE-45: cite and longdesc support

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 23:06:20 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Manu Sporny, Sun, 03 Oct 2010 13:35:44 -0400:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2010-09-23#ISSUE__2d_45__3a____40_cite_and___40_longdesc_support

> This proposal asserts that there will be no special additions to RDFa
> Core to enable the processing of @cite or @longdesc while clarifying
> that any RDFa processor author may implement special processing
> instructions for @cite and @longdesc without violating the RDFa
> specification.

Please clarify whether you discussed RDFa Core or
XHTML+RDFa/HTML(5)+RDFa.

In the minutes, as well as above, you spoke about "RDFa Core". Whereas
the title of ISSUE-45 made clear that the issue was about "XHTML+RDFa
and HTML+RDFa".
--
leif halvard silli