Re: RDF Concepts - Definition of "Generalized RDF"

There are lots of reasons to not move the section to Semantics.  Yours is
adequate by itself.

A response is being generated by Pat and Antoine with new wording for the
paragraph, but rejecting the move, and not changing the definitions in any
way.

peter