Re: (proposal) was Re: defn of Named Graph

On 03/10/13 16:01, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> +1 but...
>
> ... as I've just re-read the definition of RDF source in Concepts, it
> appears that its definition is wrong (or at least inconsistent):
>
>     We informally use the term RDF source to refer to a persistent yet
> mutable
>     source or container of RDF graphs. An RDF source is a resource that may
> be
>     said to have a state that can change over time. A snapshot of the state
> can
>     be expressed as an RDF graph
>
> So a RDF source may return*multiple*  RDF graphs, i.e., a dataset but at the
> same time it is possible to express a snapshot as a*single*  RDF*graph*.

I don't read "mutable source or container of RDF graphs." as saying it
will return all of them, only that it can contain different ones.  The
"snapshot" text seems to make it return one at a time.

"source or container of [an] RDF graph" (singular) would imply that the
container state can't chnage over time.