Re: Agenda for 15 May 2013

Andy has suggested that basic RDF should not have any built-in (required) datatypes, not even xsd:string or rdf:langString, and that all datatypes should be treated alike using the D-interpretation machinery. I peronally like this idea (it just seems neater) but would like us to take a decision on it, as it would need some (easy but) extensive edits to the current semantics draft.

To emphasise, the current story is that RDF entailment requires that those two datatypes are recognized, I guess corresponding to the original plain and language-tagged literals which had no type and were therefore built into RDF syntax.

Pat