Re: N-Triples test suite

From: Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 07:10:19 -0700
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Cc: RDF-WG WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:40 AM, Andy Seaborne <
andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:

> Spec comment - I think the spec should say that in the syntax, unlike
> Turtle, all IRIREFs MUST be absolute, i.e. no resolution required even
> against the location base.

IRIs<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-concepts/index.html#dfn-iri>may
be written only as absolute IRIs. IRIs are enclosed in '<' and '>' and
may contain numeric escape
sequences<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html#numeric>(described
below). For example
<http://example.org/#green-goblin>.

... should we say something more some where else? I I think add the MUST,
and possibly something about no relative IRIs?

--Gavin