Re: [Concepts] Editorial changes to Blank Nodes (ISSUE-107)

Following today's discussion at the telecon,
and attempting to address Antoine's objection that mathematical strutctures
are not "copied",
I propose the current rephrasing:

The *copy* of an RDF graph G into a scope s is another RDF graph G'
containing the same triples as G, but where every blank node has been
replaced by a fresh blank node in the scope s. Note that occurrences... (no
change after that).

That's a more declarative of looking at the copy "operation".

  pa