Re: [All] Agenda for 21 Nov

Hi Richard,

I've moved those two issues to the issue review at the end of the agenda.  Thanks.

BTW: I'll be calling in from a car tomorrow (this Thursday is US Thanksgiving, when many Americans travel to see family).  Guus won't be available for the call.  Apologies in advance for any mobile telephone issues.

Regards,
Dave