Re: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, November 13th 2012

On 11/13/2012 09:12 AM, Lin Clark wrote:
> I let Manu know this, but I have an appointment which I will be
> leaving for around 10:30 EST (after the first half hour of the
> call).

Yep, and this is why the agenda has the @annotation and @graph issues at
the beginning. We should make effective use of Lin's time while we have
it. We should discuss the issues you raised right after the first or
second agenda item, Markus.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/