Re: the i18n paragraph

I believe that the first version of the paragraph was added three
months ago based on Andy Seaborne's comment that rdf:text does not
cover all I18N mechanisms used in RDF [1]. Then it is
moved/reworded/dropped/restored/etc to the current form.

In general I'm ok with the new paragraph. The last sentence may not
necessarily be  in parentheses. Also note that in RDF/XML, it is
possible to use xml:lang without the explicit mentioning of
rdf:XMLLiteral, e.g.,

 <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">Some text</rdfs:label>

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-text/2009JanMar/0007.html

Jie

--
Jie Bao