RE: A summary of the proposal for resolving the issues with rdf:text --> Could you please check it one more time?

Apologies:

> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com> wrote:
>> Monday PM end before 18:00 (GMT+1)
>> Thursday PM.
>> Tuesday @17:00 (GMT+1) for a short call; end before 17:30.

I can't make the slot.

Input: please consider interoperability of data between OWL and RDF.  Option 1 is better for that than option 2 as Eric points out.

This is also the least change to LC and IMHO is not a substantive change (it follows on from the current graph exchange intent) to add the text needed for SPARQL.  Roughly: the scoping graph of an rdf-text aware D-entailment for BGP matching includes the RDF forms and does not include ^^rdf:text.  (Non-aware entailment regimes would merely treat as a datatype form.)

 Andy