RE: a few more editorial comments

Hello,

Oops, sorry! I've fixed this.

>    *  in At Risk #1, I don't quite understand what's at risk.  Is it the
> choice
>       of namespaces?   Do you mean:
>
>             "The selection of the rtfn
>             (http://www.w3.org/2009/rdf-text-functions) namespace
>             may change, based on feedback that these functions should
>             be merged into another namespace"
>
>       That seems kind of problematic, since it's not a binary choice.
>       What is it that you think might change?   What might it change to?

I've changed the text to this:

The selection of the rtfn: (http://www.w3.org/2009/rdf-text-functions) prefix
for the functions may change if community feedback suggests that a different
prefix should be used.

As for the alternatives, I believe RIF should answer that.

>    *  In the intro:
>         > Furthermore, typed rdf:text literals that are semantically
>                                                ^^^^  remove

Oops, sorry!

> Great work, guys.
>
>    -- Sandro

I'm glad you like it! I am also quite happy with that the document turned out to
be.

Regards,

	Boris