Re: Text about SPARQL-star built-in functions ready

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 10:50 AM Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com>
wrote:

> I'm guessing James is referring to named graphs:
> https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/25
>
> Are there any examples of how RDF* can be combined with named graphs?

The concepts of RDF-star Graph and RDF-star Dataset defined in Section 2
allow RDF-star triples to be asserted in named graphs, just like regular
RDF triples.

This has also been discussed (with examples) in the following issue:
https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/49

+1 to Olaf's point that this is orthogonal to the new built-in functions.

Cheers,
Pavel