Re: [RDF*] How to model multiple uses of relations

Reply:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r6699df184306a9079bd24e6a0a80537b430e995d9a3d3de1a9d2438d%40%3Cusers.jena.apache.org%3E

This has been discussed on this list around

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-star/2020Jun/0006.html

RDF-star gives the building block(triple terms, <<>>) it does not
necessarily address every usecase directly, somestimes it needs
structure on top of the building block (this is true in RDF generally).

     Andy