Re: owl:sameAs/referential opacity Re: Can RDFstar be defined as only syntactic sugar on top of RDF (Re: weakness of embedded triples)

> Maybe a way forward is to raise a GitHub ticket along the lines of "Do
> we want something like RDF* to become a W3C standard" and wait for
> votes. If it gets shot down (however this can work) then let's see if
> the various implementers (RDF4J [1], Jena [2] etc) will remove it again.
>
> BTW this seems to be off-topic from where this thread started, so at
> minimum I suggest a different thread.
>
> Holger
>
> [1] https://rdf4j.org/documentation/programming/rdfstar/
> [2] https://jena.apache.org/documentation/rdfstar/

A thread already exists titled "Are the names RDF* and SPARQL* worth the
confusion?" [1].

Links:

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-star/2020Oct/0049.html

[2] http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/system/files/swj1791.pdf --
Evaluation of Metadata Representations in RDF stores (* A good read *)

[3]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-star/2019Aug/0003.html
-- My earlier comments about this matter

Kingsley

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen