Re: weakness of embedded triples

From: james anderson <james@dydra.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 00:31:15 +0000
To: public-rdf-star@w3.org

> On 2020-10-20, at 01:05:45, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com> wrote:

> For me the jury is still out on how to proceed. But we are also in a more extreme situation than other groups in that we have a very large code base that will need migration.

for me the jury is a long way out.
when, after six years, neither the syntax nor the semantics is settled, out of deference to our code base, we would tend to wait for the n3 community effort to yield a basis sufficient to implement that.

best regards, from berlin,
---
james anderson | james@dydra.com | http://dydra.com