Re: how many RDF* triples?

Hi Pat,

I understand the difference between uncountably infinite sets and countably
infinite sets, and I see that the set of all possible RDF* triples is
uncountably infinite. So, in that sense, yes, my comparison to literals was
imperfect as it was only about infinity without distinguishing between the
countable and uncountable variant.

The main question is whether the uncountable infinity of all RDF* triples may
cause problems. I don't see how it may cause problems.

Thanks,
Olaf