Re: Moving RDF* forward

Thanks Jeen. Good point! I have added placeholders for sections about SPARQL*
query result formats to the draft.

https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/#query-result-formats

Additionally, I realized that we forgot to have a section about SPARQL*
Update. I have added a placeholder for such a section as well.

-Olaf