Re: First version of a test suite for RDF*

This is very nice Pierre-Antoine and I did an initial manual test with EYE
like for instance

$ eye --nope https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/test001a.ttl
--entail https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/test001r.ttl
gives
true.

The current results are:

all-identical-embedded-triples-are-the-same --> true.
bnodes-in-embedded-subject --> true.
bnodes-in-embedded-object --> true.
bnodes-in-embedded-subject-and-object --> true.
bnodes-in-embedded-subject-and-object-fail --> fail
same-bnode-same-embedded-term --> true.
different-bnodes-same-embedded-term --> true.
malformed-lireral --> error
malformed-lireral-bnode --> error
opaque-lireral --> true.

So only the last test is in disagreement with what is proposed :-)

Kind regards,
Jos

-- https://josd.github.io/ <http://josd.github.io/>