First version of a test suite for RDF*

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@ercim.eu>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:30:17 +0100
To: "public-rdf-star@w3.org" <public-rdf-star@w3.org>
Hi all,

as per my action assigned on our last call [1], I pushed a first version
of a test-suite. The first goal is to provide a set of concrete examples
of how RDF* implementations are expected to behave. An HTML rendering of
that test-suite is available here:

https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/manifest.html

so that everyone can review, reference, and comment each of the test cases.

If "entail" sounds esoteric to you, think of the 2nd graph in each test
case as a SPARQL* ASK query, which is expected to return TRUE (or FALSE,
in the case of "not entail").

Coming next: a similar test suite for SPARQL*.

   best

[1] https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/40
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/40>