Re: First version of a test suite for RDF*

On 25/11/2020 00:05, Jos De Roo wrote:
> This is very nice Pierre-Antoine and I did an initial manual test with
> EYE like for instance
>
> $ eye --nope
> https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/test001a.ttl
> <https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/test001a.ttl> --entail
> https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/test001r.ttl
> <https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/test001r.ttl>
> gives
> true.
>
> The current results are:
>
> all-identical-embedded-triples-are-the-same --> true.
> bnodes-in-embedded-subject --> true.
> bnodes-in-embedded-object --> true.
> bnodes-in-embedded-subject-and-object --> true.
> bnodes-in-embedded-subject-and-object-fail --> fail
> same-bnode-same-embedded-term --> true.
> different-bnodes-same-embedded-term --> true.
> malformed-lireral --> error
> malformed-lireral-bnode --> error
> opaque-lireral --> true.
Great. Thanks for this report :)

> So only the last test is in disagreement with what is proposed :-)

actually, the last 3 are in disagreement...

The malformed-literal* tests expect malformed literals to be /allowed/
in embedded triples (the rationale being: they can happen in some RDF
files, as they are valid under simple entailment).