Re: First version of a test suite for RDF*

From: Ghislain ATEMEZING <ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 14:39:57 +0100
To: Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@ercim.eu>
Cc: "public-rdf-star@w3.org" <public-rdf-star@w3.org>
Hi Pierre-Antoine,
Many thanks for this great input.
Just to be sure I understand the coverage of the test suite: Are we going
to add also RDFS entailment regime?
In general, how to be sure we take into account all the relevant cases?
#justAsking.

Also here at opaque-iri [1], is it RDFS-Plus or OWL 2 RL here?

Thanks for your time.
Best,
Ghislain
[1] https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/tests/semantics/manifest.html#opaque-iri

--

"*Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none*" (W. Shakespeare)
Web: http://atemezing.org