Re: Weekly call (Re: Moving RDF* forward)

Hi all,

Sorry for a late notice:

today's call will be on
https://classe-publique.univ-lyon1.fr/cha-2x1-tjt-iu3
<https://classe-publique.univ-lyon1.fr/cha-2x1-tjt-iu3>

I propose that we use the W3C IRC server (http://irc.w3.org/
<http://irc.w3.org/>) to minute the call, on channel #rdf-star

I am not entirely sure that Olaf will be able to join; if he is not
here, I guess that will mean a shorter call, but at least I propose that
we cover the tentative Agenda:

* round of introductions

* Issue #15: CG Report scope : document alternatives or only make one
proposal? <https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/15>

     - https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/15
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/15>

* Issues tagged with 'help-wanted
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22help+wanted%22>'

     -
https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22help+wanted%22
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22help+wanted%22>

* Issue #22: Do you need referential opacity?
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/22>

     - https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/22
<https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/22>

Best