Re: Turtle* test suite

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 15:04:33 -0800
Cc: public-rdf-star@w3.org
To: Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>
I ran this through my Ruby-based distiller [1] and passed all but the following:

* turtle-star-annotation-1.ttl – Don’t support these annotations yet
* turtle-star-annotation-2.ttl – Don’t support these annotations yet
* turtle-star-syntax-bad-03.ttl – Bug on my part

We might consider a recursive example, such as the following:

@prefix ex: <http://example/> .
<<
  <<ex:s2 ex:p2 ex:o2>>
    ex:p1 ex:o1 >>
  ex:p ex:o .

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller?command=serialize&format=turtle&output_format=ntriples&rdfstar=SA <http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller?command=serialize&format=turtle&output_format=ntriples&rdfstar=SA>