Re: Turtle* test suite

I followed the convention of the semantics test suite.

There are problems with two very similar MIME types (file extensions).

do we expect text/turtle-star to imply there definitely is <<>> in the
data? (needing to scan the data first)

or that a TTL* capable system sends back text/turtle-star always to be
safe? That breaks current clients.

(adding a new directive Turtle has similar difficulties as well as a new
one - c.f. XML - choosing the parser after starting the parser)

Holger - how would TopBraid handle the MIME type choice?

     Andy