Re: RDF* implementations and PG/SA modes (updated list)

On 17/08/2020 21:38, Steve Sarsfield wrote:
> Yes, AnzoGraph DB does 2.
>
> Re 1: Against restricting the RDF* spec to SA. Not sure why you'd do
> that with many vendors in support of PG.  For us, the train of thought
> is about building a bridge to the Neo4J users of the world, potentially
> sharing ecosystems, tools, etc.

1 is "Implement <<>> in the object position"

It's in the RDF* paper - it's not about SA or PG - both have it.

(IIRC the argument is "why not"? - one can imagine a ":relatesTo"
connection of two triple terms but whether that is a real use case, I
don't know.)

LPG systems have attributes on relationships. (nearest RDF?
property-literals ?).

     Andy