Re: RDF* implementations and PG/SA modes (updated list)

On 17/08/2020 18:21, Pavel Klinov wrote:
> Stardog does (2). Re: (1), it seems orthogonal to the SA vs PG
> discussion. We can see ourselves supporting that (as well as nesting) if
> there's demand, we don't expect any technical challenges there.

Some systems documentation talks about storing the annotation triple
"with the statement". While not saying directly, I wonder if this
implies subject position, and it is stored in a triple table to be
stored in one place.

<<:s1 :p1 :o1>> :q <<:s2 :p2 :o2>>

is stored twice maybe.

     Andy