Re: RDF* implementations and PG/SA modes (updated list)

Yes, AnzoGraph DB does 2.

Re 1: Against restricting the RDF* spec to SA. Not sure why you'd do that
with many vendors in support of PG.  For us, the train of thought is about
building a bridge to the Neo4J users of the world, potentially sharing
ecosystems, tools, etc.

*Steve SarsfieldAnzoGraph DB*