RDF* implementations and PG/SA modes [was: Re: Apache Jena support for RDF*]

> On 8. Aug 2020, at 12:18, thomas lörtsch <tl@rat.io> wrote:
> Do you or anybody here happen to keep track of which implementations out there support which mode - SA, PG, both?

If that sounded a little lazy, then maybe it was… So here’s my homework:

    SA  PG  Implementation  Documentation

        x   AnzoGraph       https://docs.cambridgesemantics.com/anzograph/v2.2/userdoc/lpgs.htm?Highlight=rdf
    x       BlazeGraph      https://github.com/blazegraph/tinkerpop3
    x       GraphDB         http://graphdb.ontotext.com/documentation/9.2/free/devhub/rdf-sparql-star.html
    x       Jena            https://jena.apache.org/documentation/rdfstar/
    x   x   N3              shaky evidence: I seem to remember a mail on this list saying they can support both
    x       rdf4j           https://rdf4j.org/documentation/programming/rdfstar/
        x   Stardog         https://www.stardog.com/docs/#_edge_properties

Nobody seems to support mode switching. Stardog uses a modified RDF* syntax that unambiguously asserts the triple it annotates.

Absolutely no guarantee that the list is correct, much less complete.
Additions and corrections obviously very welcome!

Thomas