Re: Combining TriG / Named Graph / RDF* / - What arethepossibilities?

Ghislain,

That's great! Thanks!!

The natural place to push this document to is the 'RDFstar' directory of the
'w3c/EasierRDF' github repo:

https://github.com/w3c/EasierRDF/tree/master/RDFstar

This repo is associated with the RDF-DEV CG within which we are planing to
produce the specification of the RDF*/SPARQL* approach as a CG report.

Thanks,
Olaf