Re: issues in rdf-test - new out-of-scope label

> The working group appears to have inherited the issues in RDF tests.
> I'm looking at one that goes back to 2017 -
> https://github.com/w3c/rdf-tests/issues/48.  It appears to be out of
> scope for the working group.
>
> I don't know whether the working group should close the issue, though,
> so I added an out-of-scope tag so that the issue can be easily ignored.

meh...

rdf-tests is co-owned by the RDF-star WG (for test suites on RDF 1.2)
and the RDF Test Suite Curation CG (for test suites on RDF 1.1).
So *out-of-scope* is a bit misleading...

I renamed it to scope:cg, with the appropriate comment.

> On a related point, the issues in rdf-tests don't appear to have the
> large set of labels that the other repositories have.   Is this by
> design?
half by accident (it was inherited from the CG after we aligned all our
repos), half by design (it is co-owned with the CG, so we don't want to
mess with the CG's practices)