Re: Other comments to the sugar proposal

Enrico,

I think there are two questions we need to answer in sequence:

1. do we have consensus on the "sugar" proposal (i.e. not adding
anything new to the abstract syntax for mapping the << :e | :s :p :o >>
concrete syntax)?
2. which vocabulary do we use?

No need, IMO, to go deep in the weeds with Q2 if we can't find consensus
on Q1 anyway...

   pa