Re: Special subgroup meeting

On Jan 4, 2024, at 01:03 PM, Lassila, Ora <ora@amazon.com> wrote:

> As we decided today in the WG call, we will use tomorrow’s Semantics Task Force meeting slot for a discussion of a “broad strokes” proposal. The general idea is to come up with a proposal that focuses the direction of our future work; once we agree on the overall direction (and this is where people can express what they can and cannot live with, etc.), we can then move on to hammering out the details and get closer to completion. Or at least in an “ideal world” this would be the case. ;-)
>
> Even if you are not a member of the Semantics Task Force but are willing to “roll up your sleeves and get to work”, please consider attending. Meeting details are here:
>
>                 https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/6d0cd306-0be8-4267-865a-6272cc8d9da4/20240105T100000/ <https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/6d0cd306-0be8-4267-865a-6272cc8d9da4/20240105T100000/>

We did not scribe, per se, but did capture a fair amount of
the discussion in something roughly resembling minutes --

https://www.w3.org/2024/01/05-rdf-star-minutes.html

Linked from the end of that, there's a wiki page started by
AndyS that captures other facets of what we discussed --

https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/wiki/Triple%E2%80%90Edge-subgroup-proposals

Note that this wiki page's name (and URI) may change, and there
is (so far as I can tell) no way for me to permalink to it that
will persist through such changes, and redirects are not automatic
if they're even possible in GitHub Wiki...

Be seeing you,

Ted