From: "Matthew Nguyen (BLOOMBERG/ 919 3RD A)" <mnguyen150@bloomberg.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 8:26 AM
To: "public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org" <public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Greetings from Bloomberg

Hey all, just wanted to quickly introduce myself as I'm new to the group. I run a small team w/in Bloomberg engineering working on RDF technologies; currently focusing on triple store development. We have a rather ambitious project using Semantic Technologies going on internally. I'm arriving late here so may not be able to contribute much on the spec, but I can hopefully offer a view on real world challenges that we are seeing with our initiative and semtech.

Excited to be here.

Best, matt