Re: [External] : Re: handling ("asserted") s-p-o triples and ("stated" or "reified") id-s-p-o 4-tuples in RDF/SPARQL

Let me be clear about that: SPARQL treats rdfstar:states just like any other predicate, without any special assumption, since BGP matching is based on simple entailment, which is defined clearly in the baseline. Only under special entailment regimes, SPARQL may consider a special semantics for rdfstar:states, and this may be an extended RDF entailment or an extended RDFS entailment.
(This only if we really want a special rdfs:states predicate, about which I am more and more skeptical)
--e.