Querying for annotations in RDFn (was: Re: [External] : Re: A proposal for basing quotation and annotation upon blank graphs)

Hi Souri,

taking your example below, but with a different question: how does one, in RDFn, query for statements attributed in certain ways, e.g. how would one query for all statements that are :basedOn :webSearch given the example below?

Best,
Thomas