Re: Agenda 2023-01-19

Regrets for this morning.

If editor assignments come up, although I’m happy to contribute wherever needed, I’m really only interested in being an official editor on the following:

* N-Triples
* N-Quads
* TriG
* Turtle
* perhaps RDF Concepts, although someone from the semantics side should be involved.
* I don’t think RDF/XML needs any work, other than some blanket statements about no substantial changes.

All the RDF repos are set up. We need to figure out how to manage issues across all these repos; perhaps using GH Projects.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad