Re: Editor's call February 22

I would like to have some information on what is required for W3C publication
of FPWD beyond passing the checks already in place on the GitHub
repositories.   For example, is it required that all documents have sections
on privacy considerations, security considerations, and internationalization
considerations?

A pointer to a document on the rules for W3C publication would also be useful.

peter