Re: changes between RDF 1.1 documents and 1.2 FPWD documents

> There iss considerable work going on to prepare documents for FPWD
> publication.   As far as I know there have been no WG decisions on just
> what changes are to be made in the documents beyond changing editors and
> satisfying the current publication requirements.

I agree.

The specs also contain text that suggestive of directions the WG may go.

For FPWD particular, the text, including notes and text automatically
picked up from issue descriptions, should be neutral until the WG has
discussed them.

     Andy