Re: [Editors] Upcoming Editor's call

I’m probably loosing any old-school command-line cred I may have once claimed, but I find using a GUI tool such as SmartGit [1] an easy way of working with GitHub. Of course, it ultimately comes down to getting SSH configured properly. It’s free for open-source use once you go through the license machinations [2].

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://www.syntevo.com/smartgit/
[2] https://www.syntevo.com/register-non-commercial/