Re: probably-editorial issue in Section 6.2.3.2 - no longer editorial

The result looks better.  However the change in the document is not a
clarification, but instead a fix to part of SHACL.  Further, the change is
incorrectly described in the revision history.

Has the working group signed off on this change to SHACL?

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications