Re: probably-editorial issue in Section 6.2.3.2 - no longer editorial

> The result looks better.  However the change in the document is not a
> clarification, but instead a fix to part of SHACL.  Further, the change is
> incorrectly described in the revision history.
I believe the substance of your issue has been addressed. Thanks again
for pointing that out.

> Has the working group signed off on this change to SHACL?

It is practically infeasible to ask the WG for permission for every
email response that a member is making. In terms of process, we have
decided to approve such changes in bulk, whenever the WG votes on
publishing a new version.

Holger