Re: behavior of SPARQL-based constraint components using EXISTS

Oops.  That should have been:

As it stands right now, no implementation of SPARQL that I know of can be used
in the implementation of SPARQL-SHACL without significant modification because
implementations of SPARQL diverge from the definition of SPARQL.

It is because of this difficulty that the SHACL working group needs to address
the problems with EXISTS.  I have pointed out several options in my initial
message in this thread.

peter