Re: on evaluation

If I remember correctly, what happens is the following:

Data graph is evaluated against the filter shapes to identify the nodes
that are to be validated against the constraints. So, I would say
something like:

"Data MUST be first filtered using filter shapes to identify a subset of
nodes that is to be validated against the associated shapes or
constraints.

It is important to remember that we are no validating shapes or
constraints. We are validating data against the shapes or constraints.

Irene