Re: on evaluation

If I remember correctly, what happens is the following:

Data graph is evaluated against the filter shapes to identify the nodes
that are to be validated against the constraints. So, I would say
something like:

"Data MUST be first filtered using filter shapes to identify a subset of
nodes that is to be validated against the associated shapes or
constraints.²

It is important to remember that we are no validating shapes or
constraints. We are validating data against the shapes or constraints.

Irene