Re: Deep copy

I'm assuming that you mean

The value of sh:path of each validation result must point to a SHACL property
path that is identical to the path provided in the constraint.

This is actually worse.  Identical is not defined at all in the SHACL document
and there is no pointer to an external meaning.  There is no useful guidance
to be found in the RDF documents either.  Falling back on general principles
would result in either identical nodes or identical graphs, both of which make
sense in an RDF setting, but neither of which are what is wanted here, I think.

The solution that is needed is to define a notion of equivalence/identicalness
for SHACL property paths.  The section on property paths needs a complete
rewrite anyway so defining identical/equivalent SHACL property paths can be
part of this needed change.

peter