Re: Different levels of SHACL

Hi Peter and thanks again for your feedback,

I removed
<https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/d4b64fda059c16d8b41554bdae4873e68e1229b6>
the "List of Optional SHACL Features and Dialects" section, Although it
seemed like a good idea at fist creates some confusion and duplication
The conformance section (still draft) specifies that
- part A defines all features for SHACL Core and SHACL Core processors and
- part B defines all features for SHACL Full and SHACL Full processors.
Optional features for Core/Full are specified within the spec with
MAY/SHOULD or prose etc
Would this be sufficient?

I would also welcome any feedback you have for the conformance section.

Thanks,
Dimitris