Re: Different levels of SHACL (and a new undefined notion and misuse of MAY)

There are quite a few optional ways to do things, but the only optional
features appear to be access to the shapes graph (which is still in a mess as
far as I can tell), accessing other graphs, parameter type checking, and
recursion.

The conformance section looks better, but there is no definition of what
"validation in the SHACL ... Language" actually is.

I did notice that "point to one or more graphs" is undefined.  This needs to
be fixed.

The MAY in 4.8.3 needs to be converted to may.  Even better would be to
convert it to some other word.  Similarly for the MAY in 4.10.

peter